Sunday, March 18, 2012

28 weeks

•How far along?: 28 weeks

•Total weight gain: 18 lbs

•How big is baby?: The size of a rutabaga!

•Maternity clothes?: Yes and some maternity shirts are getting too short!

•Movement: Oh yes. They never stop... like never... always on the move. Hiccups are happening more and more

•Stretch marks?: I think I'm part tiger now...

•Sleep?: I get great sleep during naps.

•Symptoms?: Heartburn, back pain, rib pain, the usual. :)

•Food cravings: bready things. Cinnamon rolls, crescent rolls

•Belly button in or out?: Off-center outie

•What I miss: Being able to get up or out of bed easily, laying on my stomach, not getting winded or sore doing anything, being able to get in and out of the car easily.

•What I'm looking forward to: June 3...

•Best Moment this week: realizing I've hit 3rd trimester!

•Milestone: I'm in my 3rd trimester! I'm almost there!

•Nursery Progress: Basically just need to hang some stuff on the walls and get a few boxes/bins put away. I am about to write a post with pictures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment