Saturday, March 3, 2012

27 weeks

•How far along?: 27 weeks

•Total weight gain: 16 lbs

•How big is baby?: The size of a cauliflower!

•Maternity clothes?: Yes and some maternity shirts are getting too short!

•Movement: Oh yes. They never stop... like never...

•Stretch marks?: Let's just say I'm starting to look like a road map.

•Sleep?: It's hit and miss. Not bad when I'm alone and sometimes it's ok with Gerry there. Sometimes not.

•Symptoms?: Heartburn, back pain, rib pain, The waddle has begun

•Food cravings: Strawberries and whipped cream

•Belly button in or out?: Off-center outie

•What I miss: Being able to get up or out of bed easily, laying on my stomach, not getting winded or sore doing anything, being able to get in and out of the car easily.

•What I'm looking forward to: MFM appt on the 19. Hopefully we will get some 3d of Alice this time. Getting the nursery put together!

•Best Moment this week: Going the nursery furniture put together.

•Milestone: There are cribs in my house.

•Nursery Progress: Furniture is together! I will get pictures ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment