Monday, April 9, 2012

32 weeks

This is me on Friday at 31 weeks 5 days
•How far along?: 32 weeks 1 day

•Total weight gain: 24 lbs

•How big is baby?: The size of a squash!

•Maternity clothes?: Gerry's shirts are getting to be too small to stretch over my bump... sad day

•Movement: So much movement! They get in the weirdest positions. I poke them and they squirm away haha.

•Stretch marks?: I'm starting to get them in my birthmark which is pretty high up on my tummy. Also, I am getting a rash on them... :(

•Sleep?: It was horrible but last night I slept with our memory foam mattress topper and slept so well! My hips didn't hurt and it cradled the belly. Life is good if that continues.

•Symptoms?: Heartburn, Rash (PUPPP i think)- This thing is murder. It showed up in a few stretch marks and has just been spreading. Itches like mad crazy. Doctor said to put cocoa butter on it. Doesn't help. I've googled the crap out of it to try and find remedies. People said to try washing with Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap. I went to a health food store today and bought some. It seems to be helping a bit. They said it takes a few days. Only thing is that it stinks! I smell like a campfire and some smell I can't quite place... it's weird but if it helps I'm ok being stinky!

•Food cravings: Ice cold water still, I am liking sprite and graham crackers. Also I've been cooking a lot of things with sour cream in them.

•Belly button in or out?: Off-center outie

•What I miss: Gerry's cousin Michael took us out for sushi this weekend and I couldn't have any of the good stuff! I had to stick to the cooked rolls so I guess I'm missing my rainbow roll.

•What I'm looking forward to: May 22 for sure since I can't wait to meet these girls! I have a regular dr's appointment on Thursday which should be fun and a MFM appointment next Thursday. I love finding out how big my girls are. I also have a second baby shower coming up for church and friends here in Woodland Hills. I'm excited for that!

•Best Moment this week: Being able to sleep last night! But really my friend had her baby shower on Friday and I had a really good time at it. I love all of the people I've been able to meet here.

•Milestone: I'm 32 weeks! In 2 more weeks they won't stop labor and in 6 more weeks my girls will for sure be here! ahh! Crazy and I can't wait.

•Nursery Progress: Still need to hang stuff on the walls... but the extra boxes and bins are put away!

No comments:

Post a Comment