Sunday, April 22, 2012

34 weeks! GOAL!


Here is me today after church!


I feel like this one really makes the belly look HUGE!


We did it!  My doctor set a goal for me at the beginning of my pregnancy.  She said first thing was to make it to 24 weeks which was Viability Day.  Did that.  Second thing was to make it to the third trimester, 28 weeks.  Check! Final goal was to make it to 34 weeks.  After 34 weeks they would let the babies come.  If labor starts they won't try and stop it any more!  I did it! It's 34 weeks officially today!  I am scheduled for a c-section or induction exactly one month from today on May 22.  I can't believe I only have 30 days left at most!


On to the survey!



•How far along?: 34 weeks

•Total weight gain: 34 lbs  (Big jump this week but you'll find out in the survey why!)

•How big is baby?: The size of a durian... ok thebump.com... you guys are crazy

•Maternity clothes?: Are getting to small!  My selection gets smaller and smaller each day since I'm getting bigger and bigger.

•Movement: So much movement! My stomach was doing the wave today.  Hopefully it was Alice trying to turn! Keep trying little girl!  You can do it!

•Stretch marks?: Where don't I have stretch marks these days...

•Sleep?: Hit and miss.  Definitely practicing for babies... I wake up every 1-2 hours!

•Symptoms?: Heartburn, Rash (PUPPPs)- Itches like mad crazy.  I'm allowed to take Benedryl and put Benedryl cream on it but I'm still scabbing up since I scratch... I can't help it.  Swelling.

•Food cravings: Ice cold water still.  I really want a chocolate eclair but I haven't gotten one yet.

•Belly button in or out?: Off-center outie

•What I miss: Sleeping through the night and not wanting to rip my skin off from the itching.

•What I'm looking forward to: May 22! haha.  I am also having my baby shower on April 27 (this Friday) and I can't wait!  Then I can finish getting the last few things we need!

•Best Moment this week: My MFM appointment was awesome and awful at the same time.  I had to go to a different doctor this week since my regular MFM is apparently in the hospital (get better!)  They scheduled me for the same day as my original appointment but at 11 am.  Totally fine.  Their office is in Thousand Oaks (about 30 minutes away).  When I got up I couldn't remember if my appointment was at 1030 (my original appt time with old doctor) or 11.  I listened to a voicemail they had left the day before and it said 11.  I left to go to my appointment around 1015.  I was going to be a little early and that was fine with me.  I got a phone call on my way there asking if I was still coming to my appointment since it was scheduled for 1015 and it was now after 1030.  WHAT?!  I even had a confirmation voicemail it was at 11.  Luckily they were still able to see me that day but I did have to wait a long time.  I got there at 1045 and I didn't go back to the ultrasound until 1155.  I was a little annoyed. BUT good news is that my girls are total rock stars! Alice was measuring 5 lbs 12 oz!  (94th percentile) and Colette was measuring 5 lbs 8 oz (89th percentile)!  Yeah baby girls!  Grow grow grow!  Only bad thing was they are BOTH breech now.   Silly babies.  Turn around!  I am going to say my massive weight jump is from them growing so much!  2 lbs each since their last appointment!

•Milestone: 34 weeks!  Major milestone!

•Nursery Progress: I don't think we will ever hang things on the walls... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment