Monday, May 14, 2012

37 weeks- Full Term!


•How far along?: 37 weeks 1 day

•Total weight gain: 41 lbs  

•How big is baby?: The size of a winter melon... I don't even know what that is.

•Maternity clothes?: Same old same old... nothing fits.

•Movement: wiggly wiggly babies

•Stretch marks?: Clear up to my ribs and on my chest

•Sleep?: Definitely practicing for babies... I wake up every 1-2 hours!

•Symptoms?: Heartburn, Rash (PUPPPs)- Itches like mad crazy.  Swelling...  So much swelling

•Food cravings: I made snickerdoodles at 11 pm last night because I wanted something cinnamon and sugar lol.

•Belly button in or out?: Off-center outie

•What I miss: Sleeping through the night 

•What I'm looking forward to: TOMORROW IS EVICTION DAY!!

•Best Moment this week: Knowing my little girls will be here tomorrow.  Their cousin is being born right now!  Yay for Todd and Jessica Labrum!  Baby Boy get here safe and soon! Their other cousin should be coming out soon too.  Baby Ian, come out and play!

•Milestone:  Full term!  Who thought I would make it to full term with twins?  It's amazing and I'm glad I did it but man was it hard!

•Nursery Progress: What is done is done and it looks pretty good. :)

7 comments:

  1. I seriously can't believe you made it this far. I can't wait to see those beautiful babies. What time is your C-section scheduled for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5:30 pm... Late I know but it was that or wait until the end of the week... I don't know what I'm going to do with myself all day!

      Delete
  2. Congrats Nikki! Stay bust the morning of the csection. Can't wait to see pictures of those beautiful babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting Nikki!!! Best of luck today! I enjoyed all the info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy that you made it to 37 weeks... But so glad. You're going to be a MOM tomorrow! Now the real fun begins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Nikki! So happy for you! Happy birthing day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realized Todd and I got a shout out in this post!! Yay for cousins being so close together! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete