Wednesday, May 9, 2012

36 weeks


•How far along?: 36 weeks 2 days

•Total weight gain: 40 lbs  

•How big is baby?: The size of a honeydew

•Maternity clothes?: Clothes?  Who can wear clothes anymore? I have this t-shirt from high school that is from the football team.  I used to joke it was "one size fits no one"... apparently it is "one size, fits huge pregnant Nikki"  It's all I wear anymore.

•Movement: wiggly wiggly. 

•Stretch marks?: Clear up to my ribs

•Sleep?: Definitely practicing for babies... I wake up every 1-2 hours!

•Symptoms?: Heartburn, Rash (PUPPPs)- Itches like mad crazy.  Swelling...  So much swelling

•Food cravings: None really...

•Belly button in or out?: Off-center outie

•What I miss: Sleeping through the night

•What I'm looking forward to: My girls being here!  We got our c-section date changed and they will be here in a week!  May 15th! CRAZY!

•Best Moment this week: Knowing that this is my last week as a family of 2 and getting ready to be a family of 4!

•Milestone: almost full term!  I'm almost to 37 weeks! I can't believe I made it this far.  Full term for twins is considered by some to be 36w 3d and I'm there!

•Nursery Progress: What is done is done and it looks pretty good. :)

2 comments:

  1. Where is the picture that goes with this post? Haha love you... Happy mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No picture from this week... I forgot! But I have one for 37 weeks!

      Delete