Friday, January 27, 2012

21 weeks

Here is me at 21 weeks! I'm going to try and post a pregnancy survey I stole from a friend every once in a while so here we go!

•How far along?: 21 weeks 5 days

•Total weight gain: 8 lbs

•How big is baby?: The size of a banana!

•Maternity clothes?: Oh yeah, Maternity pants, dresses, shirts, the whole deal.

•Movement: Constant. Baby A has an anterior placenta so I only feel her up high and when it's REALLY hard. Baby B is kicking right now and all the time. She kicked daddy in the head the other day when he laid his head on my stomach!

•Stretch marks?: This week my first few showed up on my tummy. My chest has been sporting them for a while.

•Sleep?: Becoming more and more difficult. I am just uncomfortable and I wake up all the time to pee.

•Symptoms?: Crazy heartburn, sore back, and hot flashes.

•Food cravings: fresh guacamole, lots of liquids (water, juice, etc)

•Belly button in or out?: It's out most days but sometimes when I just wake up it's still in.

•What I miss: Being comfortable sitting on the couch... I can't really sit comfortably anymore

•What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower next month with my mom and dad coming to visit!

•Best Moment this week: Having one of the babies kick Gerry in the face when he put his head on my tummy. They usually stop moving when he goes to feel them so getting kicked in the head was awesome!

•Milestone: No big milestones this week. Most recent one was reaching half way! wahoo!

•Nursery Progress: haha... we cleaned out the closet in that room?

No comments:

Post a Comment