Monday, January 30, 2012

12 days!


My mom is coming to visit in less than 2 weeks! I can't wait! February 11 can't come fast enough.
She is going to be here for a little over a week and my dad will be joining us at the end of the week! She and I have so much fun and with Gerry at school all day I will get to be entertained! haha. Last time she came out here it was awesome and I loved having her around! (Waking up to a spotless kitchen is the best!)
My mom and I had rough patches when I lived at home like every mother and daughter but we do so well now! I miss her more than I realize and I always count down the days until I see her again.



Aren't we cute? This is at my wedding obviously. One of my favs of me and mom


This is in Hawaii on vacation a few years ago. I'm amazed how much we look alike.

Basically I've started my countdown and I can't wait for her to come. We are going to have so much fun! I hope my girls and I have as good of a relationship as I have with my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment