Saturday, February 11, 2012

24 weeks

This was from last week when my mom got here!



•How far along?: 24 weeks

•Total weight gain: 12 lbs

•How big is baby?: The size of an ear of corn!

•Maternity clothes?: Of course. I got some new ones from my cousin Jess and her family! Thanks Jess!

•Movement: They never stop! My ribs feel bruised and I figure this is going to be a regular thing.

•Stretch marks?: Yes...

•Sleep?:The nighttime hot flashes have started.. ugh

•Symptoms?: Heartburn. Crazy back pain in between my shoulder blades and in my ribs. hot flashes

•Food cravings: Yogurt, Corndogs

•Belly button in or out?: Full on outie.

•What I miss: Being comfortable... Laying on my stomach

•What I'm looking forward to: My baby shower this Saturday! My MFM appointment on the 20th.

•Best Moment this week: Going to get relief from the chiropractor.

•Milestone:Viability Day!! (if you didn't know, they say babies have a much better chance to survive after the 24 week mark if they come early.)

•Nursery Progress: It's going to come along this week. We will be getting the cribs! Pics to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad my Mom gave you the clothes. I was hoping you could get some use out of them. I love the update! I want to see a picture!!! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete