Monday, February 27, 2012

New pictures and my survey

First of all I'd like to show you a few shots of Colette from my MFM appointment. Alice was not a fan of the 3D ultrasound and kept her knee in her face the whole time so we didn't get any of her. I think Colette has her Grandpa Greg's nose. She looks a lot like her cousins on Daddy's side.


I think she's saying in this one, "No, don't bother me with pictures!"


Since I haven't been very good at taking belly shots here is one from yesterday at 26 weeks. I kind of missed the other weeks. oops!

Here is my survey for this week!
•How far along?: 26 weeks

•Total weight gain: 15 lbs

•How big is baby?: The size of a head of lettuce!

•Maternity clothes?: Yes and some maternity shirts are getting too short!

•Movement: Oh yes. They love to dance!

•Stretch marks?: Yes... I even have some around my actual belly button now.

•Sleep?: It's been ok. I still sleep better when I'm in the bed alone.

•Symptoms?: Heartburn, back pain

•Food cravings: Chocolate ice cream with gummy bears.

•Belly button in or out?: Off-center outie

•What I miss: Being able to get up or out of bed easily.

•What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery set up on Tuesday!

•Best Moment this week: Going to the pool with my friend Melissa and just chilling.

•Milestone:I'm in double digits remaining! I think it's 97 days left and that's if I go until my due date!

•Nursery Progress: Cribs and dresser being delivered on Tuesday. Hopefully Gerry's parents are coming Tuesday evening to help set them up. Gerry's sister Anneke is buying bedding for us for a shower gift (Thanks Anneke!) and I can't wait to get it!



Anyway, I need to update again later with pictures from my baby shower Gerry's sister threw me (Thanks Mia!) and stuff from when my mom was here but I've been keeping busy busy busy! Hopefully I'll get that done soon!

1 comment: